- 1 Steel Dr, Calvert, AL 36513, USA
Harsco Environmental is the premier provider of material processing and environmental services to the global steel and metals industries. Our onsite mill services and resource recovery services offer sustainable solutions that maximize environmental benefit and return valuable raw material into production. We also have developed a range of by-products for specialized applications across industry, construction and agriculture, which utilize Harsco’s expertise in mineral materials
This position is fast paced and provides administrative support to the site under the direction of the Site Manager.
- A strong organized communicator with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented as this position maintains a variety of logs and completes multiple forms for a diverse group of internal and external customers.
- Computer savvy as a variety of custom and non-customized programs will be used on a regular basis, including but not limited to Oracle, Kronos, FuelMaster, Uniwin, and Microsoft Office.
- Carry out duties with a focus on safety, quality, and productivity.
- 2 - 5 years administrative experience preferably in a steel mill or similar environment.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Candidates who possess the basic qualifications of the position are encouraged to apply by emailing their resume. Salary requirements must also be included in the email. Candidates who do not possess the basic qualifications stated above will not be considered. Harsco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, females and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Harsco offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health/vision/dental insurance, 401k match, Flexible Spending Accounts, long term disability, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and more.