MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN LEAD
- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third-party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
- HSMC is currently seeking an ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE MANAGER
- Minimum of high school education or higher with 3 years of building and maintenance supervisory experience.
- Valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check
- Travel required, company truck provided
- The Maintenance Manager reports directly to the Director of Facilities.
- Provide general maintenance for interior and exterior of all facilities and grounds.
- Schedule work for the Maintenance Foremen, Maintenance Specialist and custodial personnel within the approved budget of the President.
- Responsible for ordering major equipment and supplies for maintenance and the custodial departments within the approved budget of the President.
- Develops, implements and documents a schedule for routine maintenance and inspections of all vehicles. Schedules and orders all new vehicles within the budget approved by the President.
- Develops solid work plan for each fiscal year for review and approval by the President.
- Summits routine, non-routine and capital expenses for each fiscal year’s budget for approval by the Vice President of Finance & Operations and President.
- Maintains working staff (hiring, terminating, training and evaluations).
- Contracts and schedules sub-contractors as necessary.
- Maintain a revolving emergency on-call schedule of maintenance personnel. With the exception of vacation time, the Director of Facility is subject to call 24 hours a day for essential personnel to reach if necessary.
- Initiate snow removal to insure grounds are safe for passage 15 minutes prior to each scheduled shift.
- Order new or replacement office furniture and set up temporary offices when necessary.
- Other reasonably related duties as assigned by the President.
- Medical & Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Benefits (Sick, Personal, Vacation)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Staff Morale Events
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.