Department Manager (Suntec City Mall)
- 3 Temasek Blvd, Singapore 038983
- Department: H&M
Being a Department Manager at H&M is about inspiring and motivating people to achieve great results. Our successful Department Managers all have excellent leadership skills and a sharp eye for business. Propelled by an enhanced personal drive, they excel at coaching and inspiring others.
Your role as a Department Manager is to put the customer at the center of everything you do. You need to ensure the highest possible level of customer service and ensure that the visual merchandising is executed according to our guidelines. You maximize the sales opportunities and the profitability of your store by leading with clear actions, as well as follow up on the results. You ensure you have a great team and support their development, trainings, performance and talent pipeline. Our business is your business, so when you grow we grow.
Sales & Profit
- You regularly analyze and follow up on your department’s KPI and take actions to maximize results.
- With initiative, collaborative and strong commercial mindset, you prioritize and take actions in your department to deliver great customer experience, making positive impact on sales.
- Together with your Store and Area team, you ensure scheduling maximizes conversion & customer experience within the hours plan, in line with sales budget.
- Ensuring that your store meets H&M standards, you work with active feedback and follow up on customer service, garments level, visual presentation, store operation best practices and maintenance of store according to the Customer Experience Tool.
- You ensure a healthy and safe environment by active identification of potential risk, threats, opportunities, loss and prevention, and follows up by taking actions ensuring guidelines are followed by your team.
People & Team
- You manage the recruitment, training, development, succession planning and growth of your team.
- This is achieved by consistent performance management, ensuring feedbacks, development plans and expectations are communicated in an inspiring way through frequent check-ins.
- You work actively with talent and leadership development in your team by leading with example, close coaching approach and bringing our Culture and Value to life.
- You ensure regular and clear communication with your team on business performance, brand’s direction, as well as country and area goals strategy.
- Track record in delivering great sales, profit, customer experience and built great teams.
- Leadership experience with high level of trust and integrity, clear vision, goals and result driven with a deep interest in developing people.
- Team player with positive, motivated and collaborative mindset, living the H&M Values to the fullest.
- Inspiring and excellent communicator with strong feedback culture, straightforward and open mindedness.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are a match, apply latest by 24th SEP 2021. We’re more about personality and competence than qualifications, so don’t worry if your skills aren’t a perfect match. This position is based in Singapore store.