Department Manager - Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- Department: H&M
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 39Hrs [Full-time]
- Availability: Fully flexible [Monday – Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week]
- Location: Oxfordshire, England
As a department manager you are responsible for overseeing a department to support the Sales and Profit of the store and along with your Team deliver a Customer First Experience.
Customers & Teams
- You oversee the training, development and succession of your team.
- You evaluate your team’s performance and provided regular feedback.
- You set development plans, follow-up and take any appropriate actions.
- You communicate clearly, share stores performance and set clear goals.
- You ensure Health & Safety, legal and security are in accordance with H&M standards and local laws to secure all employee and customers safety at all times.
- You strengthen our company culture and coach your team to do the same.
Sales & Profit
- You ensure customer first is top of mind in your department and the store.
- You analyse and follow up on Sales & Profit KPI's for your department.
- You work together with the Visual Merchandisers to maximise sales.
- You work with the Store Management team to maximise conversion.
- Together with the Visual Team support implementation of Commercial actions.
- You ensure Operations & Best Practices are alive and followed.
Growing with H&M:
At H&M, there are no set career paths. You will find continuous learning opportunities, and colleagues who will encourage and support your growth in whatever path you choose to explore. At H&M, you will have the chance to explore a wide variety of potential roles. We are a destination for curious minds and the more curious you are, the better!
Take on big challenges & discover how they make you grow!
At H&M, we care about our employees and it is important you feel appreciated. The well-being of our teams is the key to our success and in practice, this means that our employees all over the world receive great benefits. Check them out here!
- Provide excellent customer first experience for your colleagues and customers
- Drive sales and profit by analysing key KPIs?
- Lead your team to in an efficient and inspiring way?
- Delegate, follow up and provide feedback to support the development of your team?
Be yourself & more at H&M
Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities, interested?