- Candidate for this position has flexibility to either work from our Distribution center in Tauru, Haryana or Bhiwandi, Mumbai., Tauru, Haryana/Bhiwandi, Mumbai, India
- Department: H&M
H&M is a fashion brand, offering the latest styles and inspiration for all — always. Customers will find everything from fashion pieces and unique designer collaborations to affordable wardrobe essentials, complete-the-look accessories and motivational workout wear. All seasons, all styles, all welcome! But H&M is more than just fashion. With price, quality and sustainability deeply rooted in its DNA, H&M is not only a possibility for everyone to explore their personal style, but it also offers a chance to create a more sustainable fashion future. Visit hm.com for more information or follow @HM for daily inspiration.
The Logistic Controller is a leadership role that requires close collaboration with other functions to drive sales and operational strategies. The position is based out of Bhiwandi, Mumbai.
Please click on the link below to view the detailed Role Description.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
Drive profitable and sustainable growth
- Together with the team you will constantly work on securing operational excellence through analysis and actions. Set strategies for maximizing profit and efficiency.
- Be an ambassador for a profitability mind set through strong leadership skills: inspiration, delegation, follow-up and motivation.
- Oversee new projects and ROIs of business cases.
- Manage service providers’ performance and develop performance in a cost-conscious way.
Be a strategic partner
- Develop the framework for enabling your team to make informed decisions and support them to reach our goals, whilst increasing the overall result of your DC.
- Provide constructive guidance to DC management team and departments in regard to all controlling aspects in order to increase the overall result of your DC across Retail and Online channels.
- Evaluate, analyze, and drive improvement activities cross functionally relating to warehouse contractual agreements, project controlling support and all procurement processes.
- Close communication with country sales team and regional logistics to achieve same ambition.
- Act as a key sales stakeholder by supporting your team to ensure customer is always at the forefront of our decision making.
- Be an inspiring and communicative leader who builds engagement.
Secure correct and timely administration
- Ensure the accuracy of all customer related KPIs to support decision making for future actions to improve customer experience.
- Lead and develop a high-quality controlling steering model including reporting and follow-up structure.
- Ensure accuracy of accounting and finance activities – secure robust and accurate financial budget and forecasts (incl. capex).
- Ensure all internal and external routines connected to compliance are secured in the best way
•You have a strong track record of setting clear goals with plans and actions on how to achieve them.
•You have previous leadership experience.
•You are great with numbers and passionate about driving results.
•You are analytical with the ability to draw conclusions and take actions accordingly.
•You are fluent in English with strong communication and presentation skills.
A Welcoming Workplace
A workplace where people can come together and share their knowledge, experience and ideas with each other is key for inspiring and attracting both customers and talents — all over the world.
We aim to be the best employer around, looking after and caring for all our colleagues. When you start a career with us, there’s no limit to where it can take you. We will trust you with great responsibility from the start, encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and reward a passionate mindset. Welcome to a dynamic workplace where you contribute by being yourself.
Please click on the link below to apply.