Financial Analyst (Controlling team)
- Bucharest, Romania
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
- Build recurrent monthly financial and production reports for Top Management
- Extract, prepare and integrate data from multiple sources
- Update business and functional rules in our new ERP, Workday. Assess new needs from operational teams, and implement evolutions within the tool. Act as gate keeper to ensure stability of the system.
- Administration of controlling functionalities within the ERP (new games, new projects, new activities…)
- Provide help with Workday deployment across Gameloft Studios regarding controlling functionalities
- Monitor worldwide project allocations and costs
- Compare budget amounts to actual expenses and provide analysis
- Participate in the constant improvement of reporting processes and controlling tools
- Member of the worldwide controlling team
- Business School Graduate/Bachelor (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials)
- Very strong knowledge of Excel
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar position
- Fluency in English (French is a plus)
- ERP knowledge is a plus (Workday in particular)
- Resourceful, autonomous and meticulous
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, even under very tight deadlines
- Able to joggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- A capacity to adapt to every situation is essential
- Good communication skills, ease/experience in interacting within an international collective
- A solid understanding of data security and privacy
- Interest for the Video Game industry is a plus
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com