- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
1. Training and development:
- Coordinate with SEA Global team and related Department Heads in development and implementation of Organization Development projects (Performance Evaluation, Individual Development Plan, Talent & Succession Planning Management, Career development program,…);
- Coordinate with line managers of studios to analyze the training needs for each department to propose the annual training plan and budget.
- Continue to improve quality of all of Training & Development activities/projects in studio
- Be in charge of Orientation training and process;
- Improve and manage Internal training pool for training needs;
- Search, evaluate and work with External Trainer and Agency to provide appropriate training programs;
- Communicate/ guide/ train/ consult all stakeholders to implement Training & Development projects, policy & procedures;
- Coordinate and support projects of Talent Acquisition team and Productions side in company inductions and training/ sharing workshops to promote company branding as well as talent attractions;
- Raise initiatives to drive the business better in term of reorganization, restructure, optimization, productivity increase, transfer;
- Be able to provide history data, analysis, solutions, reports upon request.
2. Employee relations, engagement and communication:
- Assist in defining the strategy to enhance the employee relations, engagement and communication within the studio, in line with the company values, as well as quality expectations;
- Build up and maintain good cooperation and relations with different teams, departments and the staff in general; answer queries from managers; provide advice, support, updates and briefings on HR matters;
- With the passion, involve in the development and implementation of initiatives / communications / events with a focus on improving HR visibility and employee engagement;
- Develop and maintain diversified channels / platforms for HR interaction and ensure employees are well aware of the company policies / initiatives / announcements / legal updates / sharing tips, etc. Act as liaison agent with employees, enhance the visibility, relationships, trust and added values of HR among employees.
- 3-5 years of experience in HR Training and Development/ HR Business Partnering;
- Strong sense of business, good understanding of organization development;
- Good knowledge of IT industry (companies and jobs in the industry) is a plus;
- Thorough understanding of HR practices in Vietnam.
- Good training skills (content design, public presentation, analytical assessment, …);
- High sense of responsibility, solution oriented / result oriented mindset;
- Pro-activeness, sense of initiative;
- Good planning & organizing skill and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Being careful, detail-oriented;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
- Excellent command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Good adaptability and good ability of self-learning.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/