- Calea 13 Septembrie, București, Romania
Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless gameplay across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Evolution Group AB was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 8000 people work in the company's 14 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, Estonia, the U.K. and Sweden.
Evolution Georgia is the company’s fastest growing site in terms of staff numbers and tables. Today, our Tbilisi office hosts about 3000 EVOlutioneers and the number grows daily.
Now we are looking for the Junior Accountant.
Performing and managing Daily accounting and bookkeeping;
Maintains a list of vendors and timing relevant for reconciliation (balance reconciliation letters);
Accounting and control of paid advances;
Assistance in audits, providing all necessary documents and information, prepare reports required by auditors ensuring that procedures of the Company are followed and complied with;
Ensuring that transactions entered were done properly and accurately by selecting correct accounts, correct periods, and correct accounting and tax principles;
Ensuring that taxes are calculated and accounted for in compliance with the tax legislation;
Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications;
Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves, and other absences;
Support all above-mentioned tasks for all group entities as per the company's needs
- At least 1 years of experience as accountant in a company with strong control environment;
- Successfully graduated at least bachelor program in Finance / Accounting / Business administration field;
- Fluent in Romanian and English languages (spoken and written);
- Advanced computer skills (working experience with MSC Navision and SAP will be a plus);
- Self-driven and resilient and able to thrive in a challenging environment;
- High sense of responsibility;
- The ability to accurately fulfill direct management orders and work tasks;
- Team Player.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
- Professional training, coaching and mentoring
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English until May 31, 2021
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutioncareers.com
The purpose of processing personal data which candidate submits to Evolution Georgia is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.