Clinical Trial Assistant
- Zagreb, Croatia
Founded in 1997 by two Medical Doctors , Ergomed Plc is dedicated to the development of new drugs to save or improve lives. Operating with a global footprint in over 55 countries, Ergomed has the expertise to manage even the most challenging clinical trials. Ergomed provides services to over 100 clients in a range of therapy areas but excels in the provision of services for complex trials in Rare Diseases, Oncology and Neuroscience.
Duties and Responsibilities of CTA are:
- Responsible for administrative support of clinical studies
- Setting up of ERGOMED and Investigator site files, according to SOP’s provided either by the Sponsor, or by the ERGOMED
- Assist with filing of the clinical study related documentation, according to the applicable Ergomed PM SOP or Sponsor SOP on Filing, with supervision of the Monitor and/or CTM/PM appointed
- Any other task related to the specific clinical study performance, assigned by ERGOMED Management, either verbally or in writing
Good administration skills and some working knowledge of clinical trials operations would be desirable
Why Should You Apply?
· You want be involved in a wide range of interesting projects and studies
· You want your achievements and hard work to be recognized
· You want to work for a growing company where you can progress in your career and where there are opportunities for advancement.
· You want to work in a company that has a great reputation with its clients and employees, and invests in its relationships with both.