Regional Service Center Coordinator
- Haltom City, TX, USA
- Shift: 1st Shift
Bevcorp LLC is a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes who act safely and with urgency and passion to provide high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are a full-service provider of packaging equipment. We offer solutions for filling, blending, container handling and seamer equipment, parts and service needs. Throughout our Bevcorp Filling, Microblend, FCI Handling and East Coast Seamers Divisions, we provide unparalleled service to the food and beverage industries.
About the position
- Responsible for all duties surrounding the Regional Service Center including, but not limited to,: daily operations, logistics, hiring, fielding customer requests, etc.
- Keep proper stock levels in order to secure proper timeline and lead-times for shipments. Expedite schedules as necessary through coordination with production, assembly and shipping.
Demonstrate familiarity with Field Service Policy and procedures (expectations of technicians, job organization, etc.).
- Packing, moving, shipping, and receiving inventory in and out of warehouse.
- Demonstrate familiarity with and proper use of AgendaX schedule.
Manage and keep organized tooling inventory, shipments, deliveries, and RMAs.
Receive and put away monthly shipments from headquarters in Eastlake, OH.
Communicate additional needs or supplies at Regional Service Center.
Keep office and warehouse areas neat and presentable.
Serve as administrative support in regard to all safety initiatives.
Dispatch field service technicians as required.
Prepare and dispatch job boxes to technicians.
Oversee completion of paperwork related to service jobs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Industry experience preferred.
- Previous experience in an administrative/office role preferred.
- Experience in an administrative role, specifically in a manufacturing environment, a plus.
- Experience with various computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Tow motor experience required.
- Ability to professionally communicate with coworkers, customers, and vendors.
High level of attention to detail and data entry accuracy including the ability to reconcile and check own work.
Strong organizational skills.
Positive attitude and team player spirit.
Strong general administrative skills.
Desire to seek and implement process improvement initiatives.
Strong research skills including use of internet.
Ability to problem solve independently.
Dedication to safety throughout all job responsibilities.
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.