- Green Boulevard ,Block -B Sector -62, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
* Please note that this is a permanent, ongoing contract role *
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organisations to maximise employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About The Role
We are looking for a Devops engineer with an infrastructure Linux background, which will be joining Devops team to build and scale an exciting international platform for our customers that is robust, secure, scalable.
What You'll Be Doing
- As a Devops Engineer you will be evolving/designing and working on all aspects of AWS including networking, infrastructure, serverless, containers, content delivery, security etc
- Deploy, support and monitor new and existing services, platforms, and application stacks
- Provide performance tuning/security recommendations for mission critical platforms and infrastructure
- Design, build and manage infrastructure and applications CI/CD pipelines
- Enhance, build and deploy standard operating environments
- Be part of a team with day-to-day operational responsibilities for customer facing online services, with on-call 24/7 support on a rota
- Creating useful and effective documentation
First and foremost, you will live the same values as us (more about those on our company website). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
You will also be:
- A team player
- An excellent communicator, possessing the skills to make the complex concepts into simple language
- A strong self-starter, disciplined and motivated for excellence
- Keen on continuous improvement, and personal development
- Drive for superior design and technical excellence
- Excited by puzzles and a nimble trouble-shooter, able to diagnose and resolve complex problems quickly and safely
- Fully present yet forward-thinking, knowing when to put out fires and when to create improvements that prevent them
- Highly collaborative with an engineering team that cares about operational excellence
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- 2+ years of experience in a mid- or senior level position within a Linux / Unix team
- Experience working with Linux – CentOS / AWS Linux / Ubuntu
- Experience with Networking – VPN, IPSec, DNS, HTTP, IP/TCP
- Experience with programming and scripting, Go, Python, Nodejs, Ruby, Bash, etc
What Will Make Your Application Stand out:
- Experience with Infrastructure as code – Cloudformation
- Experience with AWS – Networking, Content delivery, Infrastructure, Serverless, Security, Containers, etc
- Experience with Monitoring platforms such as Sumologic, Datadog
- Experience with Containerisation, micro-services
- Experience with orchestration and configuration management – Puppet/ Chef / AWS System Manager
- Experience with CI/CD processes – Gitlab
What We Can Offer You
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (equity, newest tech, flexibility), but with heaps of global exposure
- We have a culture of work smart, play hard, with a team goal focus. Team Play being one of 5 company values
- We are global - you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively and build connections in India, Europe and the US
- Competitive salary with employee stock options
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.