- Location: Kosice
- Company: Deutsche Telekom System Solutions Slovakia
- Language: English
Our brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia entered the life of Košice region in 2006 under the name of T-Systems Slovakia and ever since has been inextricably linked with the region when became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley. We have managed to grow from scratch to the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country with more than 3900 employees. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative information and communication technology services.
The Product Owner is responsible for creating product vision of developed/delivered product (ex. software/application) and align product roadmap to a strategic goals of DTAG or other DTAG companies.
Bridge between client and delivery organization. Acts as a voice of client for assuring most effective balance between client's requierements and product value. Acts as an ambassador of the product for internal as well as for external business partners.
- Create and own the product roadmap, tool to describe how a product is likely to grow, to align the stakeholders, and to acquire a budget for developing the product as well as to deliver the product within the budget or to negotiate additional budget if necessary.
- Work with internal and external customers to extract and translate high-level business and customer requirements into technical working documents and deliverables
- Develop scope documents and define Epic/User Stories that guides the Agile software development team.
- Serve as the voice of the client/customer and acts as their representative.
- Make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments and solve problems.
- Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for product to make business decisions.
- Posses a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Be an advocate for delivering MVP and work in agility, creating transparency in the deliverables
- Develop and decide on(maintain) an appropriately prioritised backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- ICT System Engineering - 3 years
- OR Project Management – 3 years
- OR IT Business Analyst – 3 years
- OR ICT Delivery Service Management – 3 years
- Certified Product Owner
IT Technical Skills
- General IT Overview - Advanced
- Development Lifecycle - Advanced
- Analytical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Business case and ROI
- Project management.
- Agile Methodology
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German - Advantage - Intermediate (B1)
Other criteria or requirements
- Working with cross functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers
- Defining and building out product roadmap
- This position does not have people management responsibilities
We believe in balance between work and personal life. An attractive and extensive work-life balance portfolio guarantees lasting motivation for employees and thus a better quality of life, promotes physical and mental well-being and contributes to a positive work environment. All this with the aim of providing more freedom in reconciling work, career growth, private life and individual lifestyle. Therefore we offer to our employees over 25 different benefits to improve their personal and professional life in these areas:
- Financial benefits
- Benefits with focus on learning and development
- Benefits with focus on health and sport
- Benefits with focus on family and work – life balance
- Other benefits
For more information about our benefits click to Benefits
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1600€ /brutto.
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Slovakia due to European taxation regulation.