Technical Content Editor
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Delta Group is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Established in 1971, Delta Group has sales offices worldwide and manufacturing plants in Taiwan, Thailand, China, Mexico and Europe.
As a global leader in power electronics, Delta is committed to environment protection and has implemented green, lead-free production and recycling and waste management programs for many years. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative energy-saving products for a better quality of life.”
We are looking for a Technical Content Editor for our service operations in EMEA region. You will be responsible for structured and standardized transfer, implementation and maintenance of product specific content and workflow into the knowledge management system. The content and workflows created will help the support specialists in remotely assisting customers service related issues.
Your Key Responsibilites:
- Structuring and standardization of content created by Master Service Engineer and Level 2 Support Specialists
- Implementation and maintenance of technical content incl. manuals, legal and safety requirements in the Knowledge Management system
- Implementation of workflows, checklists and decision trees in the Knowledge Management system
- Alignment of new content with Master Service Engineer
- Maintenance of FAQs
- Content deletion of EOL products
- Super user for Knowledge Management system incl. user administration
- 8+ Years of experience handling content for Knowledge Management systems
- Excellent knowledge of Knowledge Management systems and functionality
- Good technical understanding
- Highly proficient in English - proficiency in German or French would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Experience with SharePoint, Photoshop and video editing software would be an advantage
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.