EMEA Marketing Intern
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow. "For nearly 20 years, Delta EMEA continues to dedicate in R&D to support the most important businesses with advanced energy-saving technology and solutions.It is a significant step forward in Delta’s ability to offer complex high-power solutions, a broader product portfolio and strengthened Delta's position in the European market.
For our Delta EMEA office, we are looking for a Marketing intern, who has marketing background in graphic design.
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collaterals.
- Assist in the creation of written video and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Participate in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Successful completion of introductory courses in marketing, business, or equivalent.
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social) is considered a plus.
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices.
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook).
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Capable of working in a team but also independently.
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Hands on experience in the Marketing department.
- A friendly working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Travel and internship reimbursement.