Mobile Transition Coordinator
- Home / Manchester / Nelson / Birstall, Home / Manchester / Nelson / Birstall, United Kingdom
Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working – we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
The Mobile Transition Coordinator will be focused & responsible for the delivery of Mobile, Mobile Device Management and associated services into Service Operations, ensuring that the relevant service acceptance criteria has been achieved where commercially possible.
You will be a liaison among customer and stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements in order to transition new business into Service, meeting pre-agreed timescales.
- Gathering and sharing information relevant to support the on-boarding of a customer and the products and services.
- Maintenance of information shared between Sales Specialist/Service Operations/Customers.
- Customer contact to validate and maintain the Mobile Schedule of Transfer and associated paperwork.
- Confirm and agree Implementation Timescales.
- Manage Scheduling windows including port and migration dates - Risk Mitigation.
- Coordinate delivery of any specific hardware requirements.
- Service reporting requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining support models.
- Manage, coordinate and review the input of customer service and asset information into Daisy Central.
- Coordinating handovers of the Mobile Transition Project into Service Operations providing full transition plan.
- Base Report detailing all Live Services having completed Billing Analysis.
- The invocation or cessation of third party contracts.
- Experience in Mobile Telecommunications
- Experience in working in a customer service role
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Works well within a team environment.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products