Human Resources Assistant
- 728 W Patton St, Monticello, AR 71655, USA
SeaArk lives up to its slogan “Built for a Lifetime” perfectly. SeaArk is well known for creating the World’s Largest Jon Boat in 1994 at 24 feet long and 72” wide. It has since upped the ante by recently creating a 26 foot jon boat.
The Human Resources Assistant will be a key member of the HR Department team. This position will be responsible for employee personnel records keeping, conducting verifications of employment, routing HR related calls and emails, assisting employees with access to their information in the HRIS, serving as primary back up for the HR Manager and other projects, duties and or needs within the HR functions. The position will also support other departments as necessary providing general administrative support in helping production meet their goals. Requires a high level of professionalism and strict confidentiality in handling employee, company and all other information flowing through and contained within the HR Department.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources team
- Process weekly Payroll
- Assist with Benefits Enrollment
- Compiles and updates employee records (hard copies where applicable and electronically)
- Move and index completed applicant and new hire package information in the electronic filing system
- Conduct calls to employees to remind them to complete important tasks related to their benefits and employment
- Help employees as needed with questions about or issues regarding any HR related matters
- Provide production and management employee support to include, but is not limited to:
- Resetting passwords for the HRIS system
- Time keeping corrections and inquiries
- Other general communication with employees
We are looking for:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to listen effectively
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Computer proficiency, with experience in Microsoft Office
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent customer service skills, phone, and email etiquette skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.