- Inverness Dr W, Englewood, CO 80112, USA
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking an ETL Lead for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Englewood, CO. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading teams in design, development and delivery of data solutions in wireless space using cloud data platforms
- Manage day-to-day development activities for new data solutions and troubleshooting existing implementations.
- Work with product owners and technical leads to lead technical discussions and resolve technical issues
- Apply best practices of data integration for data quality and automation
- Work with product vendors to identify and manage open product issues
- Solve complex data integration problems
- Work with project team and technology partners to develop high-level designs and cost and effort estimates for new work efforts.
- Develop and maintaining code for data ingestion and curation using Informatica
- Work with business analysts to understand business requirements and use cases
- Minimum of 10 years of experience delivering data solutions on a variety of data warehousing, big data and cloud data platforms.
- Experience as an ETL lead with a track record of delivering design solutions (> 5 years) and leading a small team of developers
- Substantial experience in Data Warehousing / Information Management (> 5 years)
- Hands-on experience with ETL tools and deep experience in any integration tool (e.g. Informatica)
- Understanding of data modeling (logical and/or physical)
- Knowledge of Scripting (UNIX) and scheduling tools (Control-M)
- Experience with change data capture tools (CDC) preferred such as Attunity/goldengate
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
This role will be a contract-to- hire role in the Denver Tech Center.