Retail Credit Analyst
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
As part of Credit Risk Team to detect, prevent fraud and minimize risk.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct analysis for prospective clients, including financial condition and financial statement trends
- Check for deduplication, additional order/repeat order/black list
- Conduct creditworthiness analysis and provide recommendations for loan applications
- Verify all information and supporting documents provided by prospective clients
- Carry out loan policies according to the prevailing SOP
- Maximum 32 years old
- Candidate must possess minimum Bachelor Degree in any field
- Min 1 year of working experience in Credit Analyst in Banking or financial services
- Fresh graduates from reputable university are encouraged to apply. Min GPA 3.0
- Able to operate computer Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving, high accuracy and detailed oriented
- Have a good individual attitude, willing to learn can work individual or team
- Willing to work with deadlines and target oriented