Head of Quality Management 100%
- 26441 Jever, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Head of Quality Management 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart or Jever. Working remotely is also possible.
If you have strong leadership skills and experience in software quality assurance (QA) and (customer) test management, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Ensures that only tested and documented software is delivered to CREALOGIX customers
- Develops a state-of-the-art automated testing process which is globally implemented and monitored
- Ensures visibility, traceability, and control of (cloud) testing processes to deliver high-quality software applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the testing team
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of the quality concept with a range of quality measures and KPIs
- Responsible for the performance of a Quality Assurance department
- Master’s degree in information technology / computer engineering or any equivalent experience
- Proven track record and minimum 8 years' experience in software quality assurance, (customer) test management, and test automation
- Certified Test Manager or similar quality assurance certifications
- Experience in Cloud testing and deployment to the Cloud; preferred Azure cloud
- Strong leadership skills with an agile mindset and a high level of customer orientation
- Experience in intercultural and international environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Familiarity with the banking industry is an advantage
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.