- Warsaw, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a quick-witted person who will be developing and adapting our internal, proprietary tools and systems limited to supporting GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. Before taking over responsibility for an in-house build system, the candidate will be fully trained for all aspects of our build process. The responsibilities will cover day to day support of the game creation process and improving our pipelines and build processes. If you wish to learn unique technologies and at the same time gain a skill set useful in any other working environment, this is the job for you.
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system (in-house technology).
- Developing and managing CI/CD systems.
- Code compilation and integration.
- Optimizing pipelines & processes.
- Improving builds performance.
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes.
- Establishing and maintaining various automation processes.
- Maintaining source control branches and performing integrations with merge conflicts.
- Providing Perforce support for the team.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
- C# + ASP.NET Core
- 2+ years experience in software development.
- Experience using source control software (e.g. Perforce, GIT).
- Experience using CI tooling (preferably Jenkins, but is not required).
- A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficiently.
- Interest in good coding practices.
- Attention to detail.
- English: B2 or higher.
- Willingness to learn skills on the job.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position. The candidate will be fully trained for all aspects of the build process.)
- Exposure to DevOps tools, & technologies.
- Experience with multithreaded code.
- Powershell/Python scripting.
- Knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems.
- Experience in the gamedev industry.
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.