- Kraków, Poland
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced VFX Artist to join our team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate deep understanding of the industry, have experience with real-time visual effects as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field. As a VFX Artist you will be responsible for creating prominent visual effects in a timely and professional manner. You will also help refine the VFX pipeline and processes.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
Create high quality real-time visual FX for characters, environments and gameplay.
Optimizing visual effects for performance while maintaining high-quality standards.
Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
Working closely with other departments while creating and implementing VFX assets.
4+ years of experience in the gaming or movie industry (or demonstrated equivalent visual effects ability) is preferred.
Experience with creating a wide variety of game-ready visual effects.
Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
Experience in Photoshop or similar 2D software.
Good general knowledge of Maya (or 3ds Max).
SideFX Houdini knowledge a big plus.
Ability to communicate in English.
Avid and passionate gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.