- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Our Gwent team is looking for a Pipeline/Tools Programmer. This position will be responsible for working on and defining technologies required to accomplish our game project’s goals. You will work closely with the tech development team to identify and implement pipelines, tools and core technologies required for releasing our software and accomplishing higher quality results in less time.
- Helping identify & fix bottlenecks in the development workflow to improve efficiency of the wider team (artists, designers and programmers)
- Creating and supporting various tools used by the team
- Extending & maintaining the CI/CD pipeline
- Creating and supporting optimized multiplatform low-level pipelines
- 3+ years with C#
- Experience with Unity Pipeline, specifically: asset database, assetbundles build pipeline and cache server
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Perforce, Git)
- Strong optimization skills
- Experience working with and supporting a team of various disciplines
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
Nice to have
- Experience with WPF and WCF
- Shipped at least one title as a pipeline/tools programmer
- Shipped at least one title on multiple platforms
- Developed for mobile platforms
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)