- aleja 3 Maja, Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Gameplay Animator to join our outstanding team in Krakow. The person on this position will be responsible for character animation as well as for animations of other in-game objects. CD PROJEKT RED combines work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence the development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Creating high-quality animation assets with low turnover time.
- Reporting animation wip’s and doubts to the Animation Director.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
- Solving everyday problems.
- Mentoring and supporting other team members.
- Understanding the animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Preparing of keyframe animation assets.
- At least 3 years of documented experience with one AAA titles or 3 years in a film industry.
- Good knowledge of using Motion Builder and/or Maya.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience in animation biped/quadruped characters and other organic and inorganic forms.
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Both cinematic and gameplay experience is a big plus.
- Personal animation is a big plus.
- Passion for games and in general for animation!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and fit vending machines.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Private healthcare & card to many sports clubs
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
Animators should include demo-reel to their application.