Research Engineer Active Learning and Probabilistic Modeling (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- In our team you implement and design Machine Learning libraries and toolboxes using Python or Matlab.
- You drive collaborative software development efforts in an interdisciplinary team.
- You deliver local and cloud-based Machine Learning solutions to internal customers.
- As a Research Engineer you will develop Machine Learning and AI algorithms with focus on industrial application domains, in particular probabilistic Machine Learning approaches for modeling dynamical systems and Active Learning.
- You participate in technical discussions and creation of new ideas and applications within the research team.
- Last but not least, you will support the team in publications at top-tier conferences and journals.
Take that challenge, be a part of this young and vibrant team and shape the future of AI at Bosch! We would like to welcome you.
- Education: PhD in Machine Learning (preferably probabilistic modeling) with good publication record
- Personality: strong teamplayer, motivation and ability to define personal research roadmap
- Experience and Knowledge: Experience in development and implementation of state-of-the-art Machine Learning technologies, proven programming skills, in particular Python or Matlab, basic software engineering skills in Machine Learning context, broad knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and principles
- Enthusiasm: motivation to work in an interdisciplinary and international team
- Languages: excellent English skills
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Repository or code sample).
Help us boosting Bosch with AI. Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Duy Nguyen-Tuong (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 49408