Industrial product sales engineer for industrial Thermotechnology department
- Mukusalas 101, Riga, Latvia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch SIA
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Bosch Thermotechnology integrates such international and regional thermotechnology brands as Bosch and Buderus. Ranging from floor-standing and wall-hung heating boilers to heat pumps and solar thermal systems, from co-generation plants to industrial boilers, the product portfolio marketed by Bosch Thermotechnology offers systems at the forefront of energy efficiency and environmental compatibility.
Bosch is represented in Baltic countries since 1993.
- Formation of a planned circle of clients, regular visits and presentation of cooperation opportunities / products
- Development of tenders and contracts, as well as control of the equipment delivery and installation process
- Following market news and industry sectors, their use in business development
- Cooperation with suppliers and partners
- Solving problem situations
- Technical education and understanding of industrial Thermotechnology products
- Experience in active B2B sales in the technical sector
- Good MS Office knowledge and internet proficiency
- Good knowledge of Latvian, English and Russian languages
- Logical and technical thinking
- Good communication and cooperation skills, customer and result orientation
- Previous positive work experience with similar work duties will be as advantage
- Personal and professional development within international working environment
- Gain experience in a dynamic and supportive team of professionals
- Competitive salary 1700.00 – 1900.00 EUR gross (+ variable part), all social guarantees
- Possibility to work from home
- All necessary business tools
- Company car and other benefits
If you see that you are finding new challenges in the BOSCH Group, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English.
Contact person: HR Project Coordinator, Anita Krisane, Phone number +371 27896909
We will contact the applicants who qualify for the job interview.