ETAS - Senior Software Developer Microprocessor Security
- Str. del Drosso, Torino TO, Italy
- Legal Entity: ETAS GmbH
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
We are looking for an Experienced Software Developer Microprocessor Security at our offices in Turin responsible for feature development for our “Automotive-qualified HSM firmware” targeting ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) and Autonomous Driving applications on automotive microprocessors.
Together with our Systems Engineering team, you will design and implement an innovative software architecture dedicated to automotive microprocessors. Ultimately, you will help establishing it within our development program and work together with others in Scrum to design, develop and systematically test features and modules for the new firmware according to an Automotive SPICE and ISO26262-compliant development process. You will apply and continuously improve your object oriented design and programming skills to develop modules that are efficient, reliable, and easy to maintain.
· Help shaping the future: Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Embedded C++ code in an embedded Linux based Adaptive AUTOSAR environment
· Take on responsibility:
- Develop performance-optimized and high-quality modules following service oriented design principles.
- Create SW and quality artefacts required for Automotive SPICE / ISO26262 compliance
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Help to improve code quality, organization and the build and automation infrastructure
· Experience internationality: We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team.
· Live cooperation: Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day. We understand and appreciate that personal growth is most effective by learning from failure.
· Education: Master Degree in Computer/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent
· Languages: Solid English needed, German skills are a plus
· Experience and know-how:
- Strong proficiency in Embedded C++ and strong knowledge about object-oriented analysis and design, including design of service oriented applications (skeleton/proxy)
- Strong knowledge about automotive embedded Linux distributions (Poky, Yocto), comprehensive cross-platform build frameworks and Hypervisors (QNX, Windriver)
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR Adaptive platform and its reference implementation (experience as active contributor preferred) or similar technologies.
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic interfaces and algorithms
- Awareness for automotive quality requirements (e.g., MISRA C++, CERT-C++, HIS) and process frameworks (e.g., Automotive SPICE, ISO26262, ISO21434)
· Work style:
- Desire and ability to take ownership and drive a new topic autonomously
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all members of the development program in order to maximize efficacy for the new project
- Willingness to learn and work in a scaled agile environment (SAFe + Scrum) according to agile software development practices (e.g., TDD, CI, CD)
· Personality: Team player attitude within a diverse and multicultural environment
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.