Full Stack Developer for AI Solutions
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
We are an international, multi-disciplinary machine learning R&D team and one of the leading academic players in Europe. We always stay open to new ideas and aim to deliver exceptional results, but ready to fail fast. Our solutions will benefit multiple domains, from shaping the future of mobility to manufacturing and customer goods.
Are you up to the challenge of building large-scale distributed solution to make latest AI algorithms accessible and easy-to-use? Are you an expert in application development who would like to join the AI domain?
- Help shape the future: We are looking for full stack developers who are comfortable to design and develop all pieces of the product: (web) services at scale, user interfaces, core AI algorithms, integration with high performance compute infrastructure.
- Create something new: In a new project you will directly shape solution architecture, development practices, and technologies.
- Education: Excellent degree (Master or higher) in computer science or other engineering discipline
- Personality: Highly motivated, strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Working Practice: You’ve got a get-it-done mindset and know what it takes to build a product in a fast and agile, but sustainable environment
- Experience and Knowledge: Strong technical expertise, with focus on systems architecture and end-user experience, programming skills in Python and other languages (e.g. Java, C++, Nodejs), proven experience with Git, k8s, CI/CD. You are strong supporter of best engineering practices: clean code, test-driven development, code reviews. Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and workflows is a plus
- Languages: Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Help us Boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com)
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Respository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Christian Daniel (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 49593