Software Engineer Web Application F/H
- 21 Rue du Petit Albi, 95800 Cergy, France
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions SARL
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions provides the aftermarket and workshops worldwide with a complete range of diagnostic and repair shop equipment and a wide range of spare parts for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Its product portfolio includes products made as Bosch original equipment, as well as aftermarket products and services developed and manufactured in-house. In its “Automotive Service Solutions” operations, Bosch supplies testing and repair-shop technology, diagnostic software, service training and information services. In it's Automotive Aftermarket division, Bosch employs more than 17,000 associates in 150 countries.
We are looking for a candidate with a combination of development and technical management skills to join our team. The team designs, develops and maintains Java Enterprise applications in the areas of augmented reality, technical information management and automotive diagnostics systems. We work closely with other teams around the world to specify, develop and support our applications so spoken & written English is required.
- Experience with Java development in a web environment (servlets, EJB, Spring Framework, JSON)
- Experience with common development and integration tools such as Eclipse IDE, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar
- Java application server experience: Tomcat and/or Wildlfy
- Basic Windows server skills: services, batch files, IIS.
- Basic database skills: use database clients and write basic SQL queries
- Familiarity with XML, especially use of java XML tools such as Xpath and DOM
- Previous experience with JIRA & Confluence or similar systems.
- Familiarity with XSLT (XSL transformations)
- Linux familiarity: basic shell commands, systemctl for service management
- Ability to work without detailed supervision and to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Willingness to work on legacy code
All of the communication with our clients and offshore team is in English, using Skype, email and issue tracking system. The person must be comfortable speaking and writing English, including with non-native English speakers so a true international experience !
Based in Cergy, cool team :-)