- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Energy and Building Solutions Italy S.r.l.
Bosch Energy and Building Solutions Italy S.r.l is an Energy Service Company (ESCo) certified according to the UNI-CEI 11352 standard and deals with the supply of services and solutions for energy efficiency. As a System Integrator it identifies and proposes the plant technology suitable for the specific context. It provides turnkey solutions by integrating different technologies, including plants for the production and distribution of thermal and cooling energy, cogeneration and trigeneration systems, lighting solutions and systems for automation and plant monitoring. Bosch Energy and Building Solutions operates throughout the country thanks to an organization that involves over 130 professionals employed in the 4 offices in Milan, Carpi, Padua, Rome.
What will you take care of?
As an Purchasing intern, you will be part of the Purchasing team.
- You will be part of a dynamic, positive team
Take on responsibility: You will have the opportunity to participate in:
- inclusion in the registry of suppliers
- processing of orders regarding Public and Private Contracts
- processing of data
- tables and Power Point presentations relating to the activities of the Purchasing Office
- support activities for buyers in the evaluation of suppliers' offers
- support for buyers in drafting and drafting commercial agreements
What distinguishes you?
- You are a recent graduate in Economics or Engineering
Experience and know-how:
- You are skilled with the main IT tools (MS Office) and in particular with Excel
- You are focused on details, a result-oriented person
- You are a good listener and have good interpersonal skills
- You are a good team worker