Director, Corporate Communications
- Weston, MA
- Department: Corporate Affairs
- Region: US
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.
The Director of Corporate Affairs for the Alzheimer’s Franchise will drive the strategy and implementation of an integrated corporate affairs communication strategy for the US Organization. Working closely with Global Corporate Affairs—and serving on the US Alzheimer’s Leadership Team—this individual will be responsible for leading proactive external engagement with media and other stakeholders along with internal communications for the US Alzheimer’s Disease Franchise. This position is high-profile within the organization and requires strong collaboration and networking across our matrixed organization. The ideal candidate embraces a fast-paced, fluid environment and is driven by breaking new ground.
What You’ll Do
- Drive product and franchise communication strategy for Alzheimer’s business
- Align with Global Corporate Affairs, including digital, media and advocacy leads
- Identify communication strategies to support business challenges and opportunities
- Serve on US Alzheimer’s Leadership Team
- Work closely and effectively with compliance, legal and regulatory colleagues
- Develop measurable goals to understand impact of communication strategies
- Lead direction of agency partners and present strategic plans to senior leaders
Who You Are
You love being part of a pioneering team. Amid the challenges of breaking new ground, you are driven by the meaningful work you are leading to help patients, families and healthcare providers.
- In-depth understanding of media strategy
- Experience integrating communications with advocacy, digital and government affairs
- Strong business acumen with a solid background in healthcare/pharma/biotech industry
- Ability to develop strong relationships across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Executive presence to articulate, defend and adapt communication strategy to senior leadership
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Travel (Post Covid) 10-20%