CHANNEL MANAGER (GUANGZHOU - CHINA)
- Guangzhou, Guangzhou, China
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe's mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
- Video Strategy: Development and execution of video content strategy for Taiwan in relation to Greater China and Global teams to optimize performance across various platforms.
- Content Rights Management: Online rights management of video content across video platforms via tools such as YouTube Content ID on audio and video catalogs. Effectively assert rights on official and fan-uploaded content to maximize revenue.
- Audience Development: Application of best practices of audience growth solutions for artists’ and labels’ channels.
- New Feature Evangelization: You will be provided with the newest information and updates on video streaming landscape, which you will use to educate our key clients.
- Internal Liaison: Work closely with global Video Rights and Distribution Teams to manage client rights efficiently
- 2+ years in YouTube/video platform channel management, or demonstrated experience in new media audience development.
- Proven understanding of global digital landscape across multiple video-sharing platforms and social networks.
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English.
- Experience in YouTube Creator studio/CMS or any YouTube certification is a plus.
- Open-minded and comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment with people from different cultural backgrounds and time zones.