eCommerce Business Analyst
- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Responsible for the analysis, documentation, and reporting of eCommerce sales and marketing programs; Analyze and report on eCommerce trends within BIC trade categories, including market share and changes in consumption; evaluate and optimize ROI on eCommerce related programs.
- Analyze, report, and communicate key metrics and insights of all eCommerce sales channels for the organization.
- Evaluate performance KPIs including POS, market share, marketing spend ROAS, and Amazon-specific metrics such as LBB, Rep OOS, FTIS.
- Collaborate with eCommerce Marketing and Customer teams to optimize ROI and margin profile within eCommerce.
- Work with Customer Development team to better understand the digital shopper and develop digital shopper profile within BIC categories.
- Collaborate with BIC Marketing to provide expertise on digital/eCommerce inform innovation given digital consumer behaviors within BIC categories.
- Identify trends, insights, whitespace opportunities, and best practices for eCommerce / digital in order to accelerate momentum and growth.
- Gather and consolidate disparate data and analytics from multiple data sources.
- Generate repeatable ROI models for E-Commerce / Digital investments.
- Bachelor degree required – finance, computer science, marketing, business, or other related field.
- 3+ years of analytics experience. Experience with Amazon required. Experience and Omni-Channel accounts (Walmart, Target, Staples, etc.) preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Amazon ARA Premium required. Knowledge of ad platforms, web analytic platforms, database management strongly preferred.
- Highly-proficient with advanced Excel functions.
- SQL and Business Intelligence (Power BI) tools a plus.
- Experience with Amazon marketing tools (AMS, AMG) required. Experience with Triad Retail Media, Criteo, Facebook Business Manager, Retail Link, One Click Retail, Category Share Data - MPD/Slice Intelligence a plus.
- Prior experience with SEM, SEO and content analytics preferred.
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.