PPC Supervisor (RFID)
- Long Hậu, Hiệp Phước, Nhà Bè, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions. Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
• Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the team and responsible for team leadership and tasks such as: attendance/vacation schedule, claims, training coaching and development, Interview
• Based on properly authorized customer demand, analyze materials and capacity requirements and communicate constraints to the Planning manager and Sales team
• Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinate work activities with other supervisors
• Coordinate the business planning process (S&OP process) involving all the business functions (Sales, Customer Service, Product Development, Production, Warehouse & Shipping, Finance…) to ensure excellent customer service at optimized cost
• Be primarily responsible for capacity planning for the designated product line, coordinates with the operations teams to develop robust supply strategies that will drive improvement in service and cost
• Work with regional Supply Chain Planning teams and the country Demand Planning contacts (who will be charged with capturing and aggregating demand information from the country commercial organizations)
• Continuously monitor and check actual performance of the designated product line vs. objectives via weekly/monthly report, prepares gap analysis and corrective action
• Initiate and coordinate special Lean/Sigma and Kaizen projects (e.g. Inventory Reduction, Vendor Managed Inventory…) in the designated product line(s)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business, or related field. 7+ years SML or related experience. Supervisory or Lead experience preferred.
• Thorough understanding of all fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of Supply Chain, Materials Management, and Logistics and all related focus areas.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
• Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent project management and business partnering skills.
• Excellent supervisory skills.
• Full knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations.
• Green Belt or ELS certification preferred.
Recruiter in charge:
Ms. Minh Minh Tran ([email protected])
Contact me: (Zalo) +84 911 944 306