Graduate Trainee (P6.GTP/07/21)
- Ama Akroma Rd, Takoradi, Ghana
AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
As a global talent accelerator, AmaliTech provides free IT training courses to skilled youth in regions of great need. We offer employment pathways into the digital sector, accompanying young tech talents from recruitment to employment.
Our training academies give local youth the necessary digital skills for employment. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market. AmaliTech Training Academy Limited Ghana has been in full operation since May 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
A diverse workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons living with disabilities. We are determined to be one of the market leaders in the global drive for employment equality. We celebrate diversity, thrive on creating an inclusive environment for all employees and aiming for balance in our workforce.
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should kindly reach out to our Recruitment Team by sending a message to [email protected] or call +233 50 169 7290 or +233 50 161 9835. Should you contact our Recruitment team, kindly provide information about your disability and how you would need assistance to complete our application process regarding your specific situation.
Our IT/Digital Skills Training Programme For Graduates
AmaliTech recruits graduates into the AmaliTech Training Programme regularly to undergo free training in IT/Digital skills offering diverse employment pathway opportunities. Once again, we have begun accepting applications from qualified graduates to be recruited into our training academy as part of our next cohort. This ongoing recruitment is targeted at trainees who will join our Training Academy in October 2021.
The AmaliTech Graduate Trainee Programme is open to graduates with IT/digital related background who are willing to be enrolled in our Training Academy to undergo intensive upskill training for IT/digital career opportunities.
The training programme is designed as entirely online and self-paced with instructors’ support. Trainees have a maximum of eight (8) months to complete the training curriculum and one (1) month to complete a mandatory capstone project. It is possible for fast and more experienced trainees to complete the entire training curriculum and capstone project in three (3) months.
After successful completion of the training programme, you will be offered an employment pathway. Should you accept our offer, you would have to relocate to Takoradi to work in our Service Centre. However, after successful completion of the training programme, it is not mandatory to accept our offer for employment.
- Front-end Developer: VueJS, ReactJS
- Back-end Developer: NodeJS, Python (Django, Flask)
- Full stack Developer: VueJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Python (Django, Flask)
- Minimum of a Diploma, HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, IT, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics or Engineering.
- Must have taken courses in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming during their undergraduate studies.
- Must have taken at least one course related to Probability, Statistics, Algebra, and Calculus during their undergraduate degree.
- Must have strong interest and temperament for Computer Programming and Mathematics.
- Previous software development or data analytics experience is an advantage.
- Must have the legal authorisation to live and work in the job location.
- Must have duly completed National Service.
What To Expect For Your Career Development?
Training and working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse IT/digital work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged in the training and successfully get to be on the job. After successful completion of the training program, the trainees can expect an attractive start salary with possibility of fast-tracking promotion depending on the performance. In summary, you will experience the following benefits:
- High learning curve.
- Attractive salary.
- Possible for doubling base salary within 4 years.
Due to our performance-based culture, the fast track for top performers has a strong impact on their compensation; doubling salary within 2 years is possible (Base Salary + Bonus).
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should click "I'm Interested" and follow the instructions to apply. Application takes about 10 minutes to complete.
Ensure you have the necessary documents before applying:
- Current or latest copy of your CV (PDF format)
- Scanned copies of certificates and transcripts as single file (PDF format)
- Passport size photo (either JPG, JPEG, PNG format)
- Scanned copy of a valid national ID Card (any format)
- Scanned copy of NSS Certificate (PDF format)
- Scanned copies of Residence and Work Permits (non-citizens, PDF format)
- Other certificates (optional)
Deadline to receive applications is November 30, 2021.