Brand Marketing Manager, abercrombie kids
- Columbus, OH, USA
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
Our Marketing team has the essential responsibility of connecting our customers with our dynamic and ever-evolving brands. Their ownership of immersive campaigns through in-store, digital, social, event marketing and PR channels brings our brands’ vision to the world. This diverse and collaborative team of creative, strategic, and curious individuals are constantly looking for new ways to learn about our consumer and push the envelope in our efforts to reach them.
The abercrombie kids Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering brand campaign strategies that connect with the customer, translating product priorities and selling objectives into customer-facing messaging strategies, and executing strategies and activations to ensure the brands’ success metrics are achieved/exceeded. He/She supports the brand’s global perception and works to accurately represent big ideas and marketing plans within brand photo-shoots and creative execution strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Reports to the Director of A&F and A&F Kids Brand Marketing
- Manages a team focused on the execution of campaign strategies
- Responsible for developing year-long and seasonal briefs to be used by the total strategy and creative teams in campaign development
- Responsible for developing activation briefs that serve as the key document for cross-functional alignment
- Leads all marketing research efforts on behalf of the total marketing team, ensuring we stay close to the customer and understand their changing behaviors and perceptions
- Understands and constantly re-evaluates the customer mindset to solidify brand relevancy, and build effective campaigns that put customers at the center
- Deeply understands merchant priorities and translates those into business driving, customer-centric marketing campaigns
- Works to develop new and unique ways to authentically get in front of core demographic
- Organizes and leads campaign processes including brainstorm activities to keep marketing team members involved and bought-in from start to finish
- Responsible for executing activations, events, and brand partnerships as ideated in campaign development processes
- Collaborates heavily with creative team to ensure concepts and strategy are tightly aligned for maximum results
- Cultivates and develops team with a focus around growth
- Responsible for an annual Campaign budget, prioritizing spend based on balancing value/benefit
- Continually evaluates processes and ways to find efficiency
- Key partners include: Marketing Strategy, Marketing Operations, Marketing Creative, Merchandising, Data & Analytics, Research & Insights, Global Promotions, Visual Merchandising
What will you need to bring?
- 7+ years marketing experience with a specific emphasis in brand strategy and campaign execution, and/or complementary agency roles
- Current senior-level experience in global branding is highly desirable
- Ability to translate brand DNA into meaningful, measurable marketing campaigns, and support them through execution
- Prior experience leading and contributing to campaign ideation and brainstorming
- Demonstrated ability to present, articulate and sell concepts to senior leadership by discussing how those concepts meet the brand’s strategic marketing and financial objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER © ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. 2012