Office Administration Assistant
- Athens, Greece
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Established in 2016, the Greek entity Arηs Developments Hellas aims to extend Arηs Group activities dedicated to the European market providing high-quality services in Software Development, covering the entire application development lifecycle: starting with user requirements, business process redesign and specifications, to continue with development, testing and application maintenance.
Do you have excellent communication and writing skills?
Are you interested in optimizing company processes?
If yes, we ‘d like to meet you!
We are growing fast and we’re looking for an Office Administration Assistant to support our day-to-day operations. This position will contribute to communicating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the high quality of everyday processes and company needs.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Daily ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Daily ensure the office has all the necessary supplies, refill, or order supplies
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (access control, issue visitor badges)
- Schedule meetings
- Booking transport, accommodation, and professional meals
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing and photocopying
- Arranging couriers, packing the papers, and dispatching deliveries
- Managing office supplies such as stationery, pharmacy, and kitchen supplies
- Basic bookkeeping and cashiering duties
- Support event coordination, both internally and externally
- Experience of 1-3 years as an Office Administration Assistant or similar position
- Experienced in handling office machinery (e.g fax, printers)
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge
- Excellent command of the English language (both oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Ability to communicate effectively and act as a team player
- Ability to coordinate and multitask
- Problem solving and client-facing skills
What’s in it for you
- We want you to be well compensated for what you bring in, so we offer an attractive salary package
- Not a morning person? Enjoy our semi-flexi working hours!
- Your health matters to us, so you’re secured with a health insurance plan from day one
- We chat a lot, so you’ll be equipped with a mobile phone & data plan
- If you’re a big foodie (like us) you’ll appreciate the ticket restaurant card to spend in restaurants or grocery shops to spoil yourself and your family
- Enjoy snacking during breaks? Grab some fresh fruits from our kitchen available in the office each week
- Developer’s fuel is coffee, and the supply source is in our kitchen!
- We are excited for challenges, so your are invited to take part in exciting projects that make a difference in peoples’ lives at national and European level
- We never stop learning and evolving! To keep up with ARHS level, join our own training sessions and online courses that we provide
- We love the ARHS vibes so we gather on a smaller and bigger occasions to celebrate good times together! Take a sneak peek below!