- Insure client satisfaction
- Design network and security custom architectures based on functional or business requirements
- Troubleshoot complex incidents
- Architectural studies
- Product evaluations
- Develop lab scenarios
- Major releases test and validation
- Develop migration and implementation plan
- Mentor for the rest of the NMS III organisation
- Advanced support to the team (Level 3 support). Complex problem management
- Technical strategy design and review
- Transformation of business requirements into technical requirements
- Transformation or development of a service based on technical requirements
- Provide technical lead for concerned technological domains
- Write technical documentation
- Write the SDP (Service Design Package) documentation
- Participate in the definition and review of the standard operating procedures (SOP) to be used by the operational teams
- leading and supporting global transformation initiatives for the services operated by the customer
- understand the implications and impact that proposed architectural changes will have on the business (to technical and non-technical audiences)
- Problem solving in a Problem Management context
- Impact assessments for complex changes
- Capacity management definition for the services operated by the NMT
- Software architecture design
Education : BAC +5 in computer sciences or equivalent
Internet technologies : DNS, HTTP, SSL, IPSEC, TCP, UDP, IP.
Security Technologies :
- Firewalls: Checkpoint, Fortinet and Juniper firewalls
- Proxy/ reverse proxy: Bluecoat
- DNS: Bind
- Remote Access : Pulsecure
- Loadbalancing F5
IP network principle (switching/routing)
Devops: Bash/Perl/Pyhton Scripting
Any Security Certification is considered as an advantage
Experience in delivering in a production environment is considered as an advantage
At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
At least 5 years of technical experience of the concerned domain (Senior Level)
Organisational skills and analytical ability
Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing purchase justifications, strategies, high-level as well as complex technical documents, training users in complex topics, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management
Team working ability, communication and leadership skills
Capability to manage complex technical projects
Capable to produce concise technical documentation
Solid documentation skills
Certifications in the domain of evolution
Experience in Automation (Use of Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, etc) and orchestration
Experience in cloud infrastructures
Working knowledge, written and spoken, of English required. French desirable
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.