Brewing Inventory Clerk
- Ilesa, Nigeria
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The role of the Inventory Clerk is to ensure that all governance processes and documentation are followed and completed to ensure that all physical movement of inventory is correctly reflected in SAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage adherence to stores business processes to ensure governance and optimum inventory
- Ensure goods are GRN'd on receipt from suppliers and coincides with delivery note
- Ensure deviations from delivery notes are escalated
- Ensure invoices are dispatched for 3WM when received
- Ensure execution and adherence to FEFO/FIFO Standards
- Ensure compliance to all stock count procedures & policies
- Place orders with suppliers for raw materials required for production
- Reconcile & balance stock issues to Brewing on SAP and PQT systems
- Resolve SSC queries & clear GR/IR reports
- Do ICE control checks weekly & compile ICE documents as per checklist
- Always Comply to AB-InBev Inventory Policies
- Implementation of Level 1 VPO.CAPTURE DATA
- BSc/HND in Relevant Discipline
- Min - 2-3 years’ experience in a Stock Control environment
- Excellent knowledge of Stock Control processes
- Problem solving ability
- Good MS Office proficiency Sound knowledge of the SAP R3 system
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than (19 October 2021).
Internal and External: XI-B