Talent Acceleration Programme - Lusaka
- Lusaka, Zambia
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Discover your true potential through the ABInBev Africa graduate development and leadership programme - TAP.
At ABInBev we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The Talent Acceleration Programme is an intensive 36 month programme which attracts the brightest most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by providing relevant experiences right from the start.
If you want to accelerate your career, build your skills through cross functional development and build your profile to be a future leader the Talent Acceleration Programme is for you!
The programme offers the following:
- 6 Month cycles
- Rotation of work experience and teams
- Individual and team evaluations
Future forward development
- Cross functional experiences
- On the job learning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Leadership development
- Accelerated growth and graduation (Global Management Trainees will be chosen from the TAP Programme)
- Accelerated career growth (top performers' programme will be shorter in duration)
You'll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results. We're looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. We prize a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact.
- Recent University graduate; or
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and does not apply
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university
- By programme start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements. Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing