Intern Motion Designer Illustrator - Brussels
- Boulevard Barthélémy 17, Bruxelles, Brussels, be
87seconds is a 5-year-old pan-european video content agency, specialised in video production and video strategy, with offices in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Geneva, Amsterdam and Madrid.
Recurrent clients include Uber, Michelin, Hilti, Roche, Total, BNP Paribas, BBVA, KPMG, as well as international and national organisations such as the European institutions, national governments, and cross-industry NGO's. As a leading European video agency, we are growing and our ambitions for the years to come are HUGE. That is why our team is looking for a talented and experienced account manager.
At 87seconds, we are growing and our ambitions for the years to come are humongous. Therefore, our young team is looking for an outside talent in Motion Designer to embark with us and to develop our creative strength on this exciting journey full of unique experiences and intense action.
- Being able to quickly understand what a client's business is about.
- Create your own concept arts/illustrations and storyboards, prepare your graphics for animation.
- Animation of the visuals on voiceover / music and integration of sound FXs.
- Render and export of the video in multiple formats.
- Follow design trends and be able to sense the vibe, or set it
- Respect deadlines and requirements of the client
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in design/animation and/or 2D/3D illustrator
- Master the Adobe Creative Suite: at least After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have a good knowledge of the Mac OSX environment
- You speak English and French
- Know the 12 principles of animation
- And of course, you've got some experience with Motion Design projects
- Love to learn new things everyday
And those would be cool as well :
- Knowledge of a 3D software (Blender, Cinema 4D or Maya).
- You can work your way around basic HTML/CSS editing.
- Know what h.264, ProRes 422 and VBR/CBR are, and you are friend with them.
- You are comfortable creating elaborate typography-based and flat design visuals.
- Sound design notions are a definite plus.
What we offer?
We’re a multilingual & multinational team of +/- 70 full-time young but skilled video millennials, passionate about everything that has to do with visual communications, video and film, and advertising.
We offer a dynamic and growing scale-up environment, with weekly creative, technical & inspirational workshops, loads of opportunities to follow trainings and seminars, fun team building activities (yearly away day with the whole 87sec family, festivals, karaoke-nights or live sports in our auditorium).
We believe in an organic work environment, where everyone can take responsibilities and decisions, offering the necessary challenges and opportunities to develop your own skills and expertise in a growing creative industry.
To apply, please send us your CV + 3 reasons why you're the perfect fit for the job. Looking forward to hearing from you!
May the odds be ever in your favour.