Customer Service Account Manager
- 740 Notre-Dame West - Suite 1234, Montreal, QC, ca
Ytria is a Montreal-based software company that makes exciting software products to greatly help administrators and developers on their Microsoft Office 365 and IBM Notes Domino platforms.
Established in 1999 as an IBM Notes Domino Software Company, Ytria then expanded into the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure cloud ecosystems, helping thousands of organizations worldwide thanks to its suite of software tools for IT professionals.
We are looking for a Customer Service Account Manager to act as the first point of contact with existing and former customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction. Her/His role will be to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
If you enjoy coming up with effective selling solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing Ytria in a positive way, using phone, email, linkedIn and other social media tools. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage.
Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Gather up-to-date information and refresh effective points of contact for assigned clients
- Contact clients to understand their current requirements and work on a sales plan
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Coordinate with account executives to create customized sales plans for key clients
- Work closely with senior leadership and product development teams
- Meet personal and customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Build strong client relationships through regular communication
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Provide trustworthy feedback and report on the status of accounts
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Maintain up-to-date records of customer interactions and customer account information
- Follow internal communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong social skills - ability to build relationships
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Proficiency in English