Senior Enterprise Sales Manager (Germany)
- 9 Appold St, Hackney, London EC2A 2AP, UK
Yapily is here to power a new era of financial services so that everyone can receive faster, affordable and personalised financial products.
Yapily uses an open API, powering applications behind the scenes, to seamlessly connect and securely access financial information. We enable companies to access financial information to enrich the customer experience in Banking, Lending, Payments, Accounting and Money Management.
We raised more than $18m funding in Series A this April and this is an incredibly exciting time to join the business as our international presence is rapidly increasing.
- Be the first person to cover the German market for Yapily and build the business with the support of the wider firm
- Seek new business opportunities
- Build and maintain strategic relationships within global accounts and maximise development and growth opportunities
- Help shape the product offering and spot market opportunities for new customers
- Create long term partnerships with other players to boost the growth of the company
- Prepared to roll sleeves up and sell as part of a scale up
- Able to hit the ground running
- 10+ years’ experience in quota carrying financial technology software sales
- Strong, portable relationships with top tier banks, corporates and Fintech’s in the region, with a proven track record in selling to the C-suite
- Experience in formal sales methodologies and ability to adapt them to the situation
- Track record of overachieving target as an individual contributor as well as overachieving team targets as a manager
- Entrepreneurial and motivated spirit with hunger for new challenges
- Good understanding of main technologies, trends and concepts
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying new business opportunities
- Demonstrable experience in opening up new markets for a firm
- Fluent in German
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.