Sales Development Representative (German Speaker)
- 9 Appold Street, London, England, United Kingdom
Yapily is here to power a new era of financial services so that everyone can receive faster, affordable and personalised financial products.
Yapily uses an open API, powering applications behind the scenes, to seamlessly connect and securely access financial information. We enable companies to access financial information to enrich the customer experience in Banking, Lending, Payments, Accounting and Money Management.
Yapily raised more than $18m funding and this is an incredibly exciting time to join the business as our international presence is rapidly increasing.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and driven Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team and who wants to build a sales career with an innovative, fast-growing Fintech startup. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
Some of the key items for you will be:
- Follow up on inbound marketing-generated leads and identify qualified opportunities.
- Responsible for nurturing, educating, and developing prospects before handing over to the sales team.
- Build an outbound prospect program and implement it effectively.
- Work with the sales executives and the Chief Revenue Officer to support the acquisition of new accounts.
- Take ownership of improving and creating various sales-related processes.
- Strategic market planning.
- Track all engagements in the CRM system effectively.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Schedule meetings post qualification with the sales team.
- Build and nurture prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- Ability to gain a quick understanding of the customer pain point.
- Self-motivated, flexible and tenacious and can work around blockers.
- High Emotional Intelligence and interpersonal skills.
- Bsc/BA 2:1 or higher Degree with 1-3 years of relevant professional work experience.
- CRM application experience.
- A strong interest in FinTech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.