Sales Development Representative - UK
- 9 Appold Street, London, England, United Kingdom
Yapily (www.yapily.com ) is a well funded, fast growing and forward-thinking fintech start up which is proud of its strong technical background. We’re an enterprise platform offering and now we’re scaling!
Yapily is building API connections to all banks, normalising and enriching the data, and providing it through a highly secure API. We’re the only native API platform designed from the ground up for Open Banking and Open Finance.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven person to join our growing sales team and who wants to build a sales career with an innovative, fast growing Fintech startup. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
You’ll be working directly for our recently hired SDR Manager and mentoring and professional development are a big part of how we work as a firm.
Some of the key items for you will be:
- Follow up on inbound marketing generated leads and identify qualified opportunities
- Responsible for nurturing, educating and developing prospects before handing over to sales team
- Build outbound prospect programme and implement it effectively
- Work with the sales execs and the CRO to support acquisition of new accounts
- Take ownership in improving and creating various sales-related processes
- Strategic market planning
- Track all engagements in the CRM system effectively
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Schedule meetings post qualification with sales team
- Build and nurture prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Bsc/BA 2:1 or higher Degree with 1-3 years of relevant professional work experience
- High Emotional Intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills including written, verbal, presentation and social media
- Ability to gain quick understanding in the customer pain point
- Self motivated, flexible and tenacious and can work around blockers
- CRM application experience
- A strong interest in FinTech
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company. At Yapily, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community! Get in touch!