Italian Sales Manager
- 9 Appold St, Hackney, London EC2A 2AP, UK
Yapily (www.yapily.com) is a well-funded, dynamic and forward-thinking fintech start-up which is proud of its strong technical background. We have had some major achievements in the last six months including growing from 18 to 45 employees and raising our Series A led by Lakestar. We are looking for an exceptional Italian salesperson to join our growing commercial team.
Do you have a proven account management, sales and marketing experience at senior manager level within the Financial Technology industry? Do you have strong presentation and communication skills? Do you take a proactive approach and you are very hands on? If you are also positive and energetic, join us.
- Cover the Italian market for Yapily and build the business with the support of the wider firm
- Seek new business opportunities
- Build and maintain strategic relationships within global accounts and maximise development and growth opportunities
- Help shape the product offering and spot market opportunities for new customers
- Create long term partnerships with other players to boost the growth of the company
- Prepared to roll sleeves up and sell as part of a scale up
- Able to hit the ground running
- 5+ years’ experience in quota carrying financial technology software sales
- Strong, portable relationships with top tier banks, corporates and Fintech’s in the region, with a proven track record in selling to the C-suite
- Experience in formal sales methodologies and ability to adapt them to the situation
- Track record of overachieving target as an individual contributor as well as overachieving team targets as a manager
- Entrepreneurial and motivated spirit with hunger for new challenges
- Good understanding of main technologies, trends and concepts
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Takes a proactive approach to identifying new business opportunities
- Fluent in Italian
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company. At Yapily, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community! Get in touch!