Content Marketing Manager
- 9 Appold St, Hackney, London EC2A 2AP, UK
Yapily is fast growing and forward-thinking fintech start up whose ambition is to become the nerve system of the future economy. In an Open Banking world, financial services will be cheaper, faster and bespoke to each individual: we are enabling this revolution. We are backed by amazing investors that led companies like Zalando, Zoopla, Tide, Transferwise, Trussle, Cleo, Freeagent, Robinhood and many other to success.
Yapily is building API connections to all banks, normalising and enriching the data, and providing it through a highly secure API. We’re the only native API platform designed from the ground up for Open Finance.
What you’ll be doing
The Content Specialist will own and execute the content marketing strategy. You will have a unique opportunity to hugely impact and grow the Yapily brand reputation as a leading connectivity provider in Open Banking.
Your activities will contribute to revenue generated from both new and existing customers by developing effective content for lead generation, inbound marketing and communications. You will be integral to driving traffic and delivering quality leads to our SDR team through amazing content.
- Strategy - defining our content strategy, creating a content calendar, establishing best practice models that work for our business
- Execution - create compelling copy for content, marketing assets and other deliverables - from scratch - for sales and marketing enablement
- Brand building and awareness - develop a content library for distribution across our digital platforms including automation tools, social media, email and website
- PR - building relationships with our PR agency, scheduling interviews, crafting media responses
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of relevant experience in content marketing
- You are tech savvy and can use the latest tools such as Marketing Automation, Adobe and CMS platforms
- You have exceptional written and communication skills for the technology sector
- A keen eye for design - you like your work to look beautiful and creative
- You can spot new content opportunities through industry trends and research
- Polite, charming and personable, you enjoy building relationships
- Attention to detail with effective time management and prioritisation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company. At Yapily, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community! Get in touch!