Product Marketing Manager – Cloud Native – USA Remote
- 4 Avenue G, San Francisco, CA 94130, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR.COM
TALENTXFACTOR.COM Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment for top tier VC funded opportunities in Tech. Please review our opportunities and feel free to reach out - we look forward to working with you.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Containers/Cloud Native
JOB TITLE(s): Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the narrative of our clients’ open source and commercial products by creating clear and compelling positioning and messaging, and educating and evangelizing the market. You’ll work closely with marketing and sales teams by equipping them with sales tools and marketing material to position the product, business benefits, and competitive differentiation while working with cross-functional teams to launch new products to market.
- Develop our clients’ product positioning, value proposition and messaging that differentiates our products from other competitive products in the market
- Create key product collateral assets that help explain our products, solutions and services offerings (technical presentations, white papers, case studies, presentations, blogs, videos)
- Gather competitive intelligence about other commercial and open-source products and drive competitive analysis and positioning
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Support the development of marketing communications across different channels
- Work closely with industry analysts to participate in and influence their reporting on the industry
- Produce compelling external-facing content, including thought leadership content, customer stories, webinars, data sheets, solution guides
- Drive compelling product launches and marketing campaigns
- Work with ecosystem partners to create joint value proposition documents and partner collaterals
- Participate in technical aspects of go-to-market (GTM) engagements like roadshows, workshops, webinars, solutions demos, and industry and partner events
- Synthesize customer feedback to discover emergent needs and trends that lead to innovative solutions.
- Connecting with customers and users of our solutions to define customer testimonials and case studies
- 5+ years Successful experience with technical software products, either as product marketer, content marketer or business developer
- You’re innately passionate about open source technologies and their communities
- Good understanding of data center infrastructure and related businesses
- Excellent people and project management skills to interact and organize teamwork across functional teams and third parties.
- Standing-out written communication and presentation skills
- Capability and experience in engaging with prospects, clients, media, influencers and partners at all levels, including DevOps and C-levels
- A very strong team spirit: we believe that the quality of our team is the number one asset of the Company
- Extreme focus on meeting goals: we are fast growing, but this is just the beginning; we are an industry leader that strives for perfect execution
- Anything from a serious interest to a definite passion for Open Source
- Whatever your native language is, you have solid skills in English (French is a plus)
Talentxfactor, Inc. works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.