(Remote) Technical Writer - Cloud Native - North America, EMEA
- CA-1, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
WELCOME TO TALENTXFACTOR.COM
TALENTXFACTOR.COM Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment for top tier VC funded opportunities in Tech. Please review our opportunities and feel free to reach out - we look forward to working with you.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Containers/Cloud Native
JOB TITLE(s): Technical Writer
Our clients' documentation must reflect the high-quality standards they follow when building our solutions. Pursuing this goal, our client is looking for a technical writer to help create the best user experience for both beginners discovering their products and experts looking for advanced configuration options.
- Design and write documentation for our products
- Work with the engineering team to make the products easier to use and to ensure usability stays at the heart of the design
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Leverage users’ feedback to improve the documentation
- Write and review technical articles, blog posts, and talks
- You have proven, successful experience in writing technical documentation for popular software
- A passion for teaching and explaining high-level and technical concepts
- A powerful team spirit:
- Extreme focus on meeting goals
- A creative mind who loves to share: while accomplishing goals requires focus, we do not work in silos; innovating and sharing matter to us
- Anything from serious interest to a definite passion for Open Source
- Whatever your native language is, you are fluent in English
Talentxfactor, Inc. works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.