Head of Product Marketing - USA Anywhere - Cloud Native
- Hyde St, San Francisco, CA, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Mobile/Technology space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Wireless, Networking, Security, Archiving, Storage and Mobility worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Cloud Native
REPORTS TO: CMO
JOB TITLE(s): Head of Product Marketing
Our client is looking for a marketer with a strong background in product or technical marketing to join our team. You will partner with sales, product management, and engineering to drive product adoption and inform the roadmap.
- Be an expert on our buyers and understand the market landscape in order to develop effective messaging and positioning for our solutions.
- Use your domain knowledge, technical expertise, and understanding of our target personas to create specific content to help prospects learn about, select, and be advocates for our product
- Rally the sales team and develop sales tools and training that support the selling process.
- Perform in-depth competitive analysis and develop sales tools to navigate competitive opportunities.
- Understand the market landscape and develop pricing strategies that optimize revenue.
- Drive awareness and co-market with partners.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Work with demand generation counterpart to design campaigns and drive demand.
- 15+ years experience in product marketing or technical marketing; understanding of cloud native technologies and devsecops is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong ability to think strategically and roll up sleeves to execute
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong aptitude for learning and willingness to help drive other areas of marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.