Technical Marketing Engineer - Santa Clara, CA - Networking and Security
- Santa Clara St, Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Mobile/Technology space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Wireless, Networking, Security, Archiving, Storage and Mobility worldwide. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Networking and Security
REPORTS TO: VP of Products and Solutions
JOB TITLE(s): Technical Marketing Engineer
You will work as part of a cross-functional team across product management, sales, marketing and engineering to ensure that our clients' offerings are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements. You must be a technical expert, as well as have the ability to clearly articulate our clients' technical differentiators. Since they provide 100% SaaS-based services, you will work with product management and solution architect counterparts to continually improve our clients' products and our customers’ ability to leverage them.
- Create design guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, application notes, technical white papers, presentations, videos and demonstrations
- Own and maintain a demonstration environment for our clients' SaaS services and use case solutions
- Support sales and marketing efforts as required
- Support product launch activities and assist with trade shows, conferences and technical sales training or channel partner training activities
- Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs, engineers as required
- Serve as a key member of the competitive team for market and competitive analysis
- 5+ years of experience in technical marketing for enterprise infrastructure software (expertise in enterprise cloud services strongly preferred)
- Experience with customers is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business/Marketing
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written, graphic and verbal formats
- Software development or scripting capabilities required
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments
- Strong customer- and sales team-facing skills, with the ability to collaborate and create partnerships both internally and externally
- Willing to travel as needed (when conditions permit)
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.